Postcards from our Second Life

Welcome to our blog. Welcome to a view of how our lives come together - an American, a Canadian and a British chap. Here we will chronicle for your education, your interest and absolutely for your amusement our discoveries in our friendships and our experiences in a virtual world called "Second Life".

Monday, May 7, 2012

Don't forget the bacon

Oh yes, this is Two Girls and A Brit isn't it. I should probably stick my British nose in now I think of it...

So yes, I am a sometimes blogger. Honestly, I can't be trusted with my own one since I am truly awful at time management to do anything useful with one. Actually, I do have one all by myself. It gets even less attention than when I feel guilty about leaving everything to others. But I'm (vaguely) serious over at my friend Marg's blog. So I thought I might be a little more self-indulgent here. Who knows, we'll see what voice I find. But for now, I've said hello and I'm going to kick back and relax in the best way I know - with a big comfy chair and some bacon!

A-Brit-Of-Bacon

That's me! I tend not change a great deal, so you should have an idea of what's being added and taken away. I would've shown nipple but to be honest, I think we'd all rather see the bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment